Skip to the content
Welcome to the Web3 World
Help users solve common usage problems
What is BitKeep LaunchPad?
1) In the Swap page, tap “LaunchPad”; 2) Scroll down to check recent LaunchPad events; 3) Scroll down to [IDO...
How to view the tutorial of certain Dapp?
BitKeep will screen Dapps from time to time to create detailed tutorials based on project popularity. Users can search the...
How to add a mainnet/switch between mainnets?
1) In the BitKeep app landing page and tap the mainnet, then tap “Add a mainnet” in the pop-up pane....
How to pin tokens/remove tokens?
Long press the token you want to pin/remove from the list, tap “Remove from the list” to remove the token...
How to generate a QR code to receive token?
1) Tap the QR code icon, select the token for which you want to generate a QR code and the...
How to create a new wallet?
1) For users who already have one or more BitKeep wallet, tap the name of the wallet (e.g. “My Wallet”)...
Safety Tips for Beginners
1. When you are new to BitKeep or any other wallets, before depositing a large amount of tokens, please always...
What is gas fee?
Gas fee is the native tokens paid for transactions on different networks. Gas fee shows the computational cost of performing...
What is a liquidity pool?
A liquidity pool is a digital pile of cryptocurrency locked in a smart contract. This results in creating liquidity for...
What is slippage?
Slippage refers to the difference between the expected price of a trade and the price at which the trade is executed....
The Polygon Ecosystem Knowledge Base
The Layer2 ecosystem on ETH
The Ethereum Merge And Fork
Swap User Guide
Perpetual Futures Quick Guide
New public chain Shardeum
New public chain Sei
New public chain Aptos
New Blockchain Sui
Mainstream public chain
Ecological Science Popularization of Emerging Public Chains
Don't find your answer? Please mail to us.