1) Tap the plus sign to add the token: search for KCS or enter its smart contract address and enter your password to add it to your list;
2) In the KCS detail page, choose “Swap” to go to Swap, select the token pair and enter an amount;
3) Now tap Confirm and enter your password.If you want to check out the transaction record, just return to the Swap page, and tap the History icon.
1) In the BitKeep Swap interface, choose the token pair;
2) In the search bar, enter KSC (make sure to choose the one on KCC);
3) Enter the amount, then tap Confirm and enter your password.BitKeep Swap will automatically find the optimal cross-chain payment channel for you.
Leave a Reply