Bitget Wallet, formerly known as BitKeep, has unveiled Browser Extension Wallet 2.0, introducing a comprehensive overhaul that focuses on enhancing both the brand’s visual identity and performance. This update significantly elevates the overall user experience by improving the smoothness of wallet-wide functions and further fortifying its security measures.
New users can conveniently download the latest browser extension version from the official website, while existing users who have already installed the wallet can update it easily by logging into their browser extension wallet via their web browser. Once downloaded, users gain swift access to a wide array of Web3 applications via their web interface.
Notably, our platform now extends support to connect with DApps from various ecosystems, including EVM-compatible platforms, BNB Chain, Arbitrum, Polygon, and more.
Installation and Setup
1）Open Bitget Wallet’s official website, click on the download button, and when redirected to the Chrome Web Store, select “Add to Chrome”.
2) After downloading, you can create a new wallet by clicking “Create a Wallet” or import an existing wallet by selecting “Import a Wallet”.
3) For the purposes of this tutorial, we will opt to create a new wallet. After selecting “Create a Wallet”, set your login password and click “Next.”
4) You can follow the guide to back up your mnemonic phrase or click “Back Up Later” to log into the wallet first and back up later as needed.
5) It is recommended to follow the prompts and click on the extension icon to pin the Bitget Wallet extension to your browser for easy access to wallet and DApp connections in the future.
6) Once you are satisfied with your setting configuration, click on “Start Exploring” to begin exploring your Bitget Wallet chrome extension wallet.
7) After logging into your wallet, you can perform various operations, such as adding mainnets or tokens, executing transfers, and more. Additionally, clicking on “Discover” allows you to customize your browser wallet settings.
Connecting to and Accessing DApps
Once you have set up your wallet and logged in, you can quickly access and use various DApps. Here’s an example using the popular GameFi project Yuliverse:
1) Open the Yuliverse official website and click on “Wallet” in the top right corner. In the popup, click on the “Bitget Wallet” icon.
2) In the authorization prompt, click “Connect.” If the DApp’s mainnet is different from the active mainnet on your wallet, simply click on “Approve” to switch mainnets. Select “Agree” to proceed.
3）Upon successful wallet connection, your wallet address will be displayed at the top right corner of the DApp.
You may now easily and securely interact with various DApps and Web3 functions using your Bitget Wallet (formerly BitKeep) browser extension wallet.
If you have any suggestions or encounter any issues, please provide feedback via the official TG customer service.
Follow Bitget Wallet to stay up-to-date with all of our latest events, findings, and promotions, and let Bitget Wallet be your premier gateway into the Web3 space.
For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]
For business inquiries, please contact: [email protected]