Create a wallet/import a wallet
Users who already have an encrypted wallet can import the previously generated wallet into BitKeep using the private key or mnemonic phrase. Users who have never created a wallet please follow the steps below to create one.
1. Create a wallet
1) Download and install BitKeep Wallet. Launch it, tap “New Wallet”, then tap “Generate”;
Now tap “Later” (but remember to back up your mnemonic phrase later), and enter a 6-digit password;
2) As a multi-chain wallet, BitKeep displays some mainnets by default for the convenience of users when they create a wallet. You can always remove them or add some more manually.
3) You’ll be prompted to back up the mnemonic phrase again when you finish creating the wallet. Tap “Backup Now” and transcribe the words before you explore the Web3.0 world through BitKeep.
2. Import a wallet
You are going to need your private key or mnemonics to import a wallet. Do not copy it to the clipboard or there will be leaking risks. You’d better write the words down on a piece of paper and then input them manually.
Launch BitKeep, choose “Import a wallet”, input your mnemonic phrase or private key, then choose the mainent.
How to Add the KCC-Chain in BitKeep
1) Launch BitKeep app. Tap “All Mainnets” in the upper right corner to enter the mainnet selection interface. Tap “Add a Mainnet”;
2) Choose “KCC”, tap “Confirm” and enter your password;
3) Tap KCS to enter its detail page, choose “Receive” and tap “Copy the address” to make the transfer.
Airdrop portal: https://galxe.com/bitkeep/campaign/GC2FBUtrTY