Bitget Wallet has now launched support for the Linea mainnet. You can quickly add the mainnet to your wallet and manage assets, as well as access popular ecosystem projects on the Linea mainnet. In this guide, we will be providing a brief overview on what Linea is, and how you may add Linea to your Bitget Wallet.
What is Linea?
Formerly known as ConsenSys zkEVM, Linea is a Layer 2 (L2) network designed for the zero-knowledge Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). It boasts incredibly low gas fees, comprehensive support for existing Ethereum wallets and infrastructure, high security (with over 500,000 verification nodes), and industry-leading speed in completing zk-proofs.
In December 2022, ConsenSys zkEVM launched a private testnet, which ran for three months and processed 1.5 million transactions within the first few weeks. On March 28th, the ConsenSys zkEVM testnet officially went live under the name Linea. Developers can deploy and manage applications using familiar tools like MetaMask, Truffle, and Infura. Linea allows creators to build scalable DApps or migrate existing ones without requiring code changes or rewriting smart contracts.
Click here to learn more about Linea!
Adding Linea mainnet to Bitget Wallet
1. On the Bitget Wallet homepage, tap on “All Mainnets” and select “Add Mainnet.” In the search box, enter “Linea,” and click on the “+” icon on the right. Key in your 6-digit password or use facial recognition to successfully add it.
2. Return to the wallet homepage. You may add your assets on the Linea ecosystem here, as well as initiate asset transfers, amongst other options.
Adding Assets from Linea to your Bitget Wallet
1. On the Linea mainnet homepage interface, tap on the “+” icon on the right-hand side to access the token addition menu.
2. Tap on the “+” icon on the right of a token to add it. Alternatively, you may also search for the token by its name to add it. After successful addition, return to the homepage to view and manage your assets.
While on the Linea mainnet homepage interface, tap on the specific token you wish to deposit. This action will take you to the token’s information page. From there, choose the “Receive” option. You can then either scan the QR code or copy the transfer address. With this information, you can proceed to transfer assets from other platforms into your Bitget Wallet.
Accessing DApps on Linea
1. Open the “DApp” page and tap on the dropdown menu on the right of the mainnet category. Choose “Linea” from the options list. Here, you will find a list of all currently supported DApp applications on the Linea mainnet.
2. Select the DApp you wish to interact with. Let’s take LineaBank as an example.
3. Tap on “Confirm” to access the DApp’s main page to connect your wallet and explore various functionalities on the DApp.
This concludes our guide on adding Linea to Bitget Wallet, as well as how to view your assets and interact with DApps on Linea.
Bitget Wallet will continue to expand its support for additional functionalities on the Linea mainnet, including features like swapping and NFT trading. This expansion aims to assist more users in experiencing secure and convenient multi-chain ecosystem applications.
Follow Bitget Wallet to stay up-to-date with all of our latest events, findings, and promotions, and let Bitget Wallet be your premier gateway into the Web3 space.
For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]
For business inquiries, please contact: [email protected]