GOGOcoin is the first publicly launched IDO project on the Polygon Copper platform, and its TVL currently reaches $386.93m.
GOGOcoin aims to build the most user-friendly open source DeFi protocol for asset management and savings. It will be one of the first DeFi protocols to provide segregated funds on-chain with security, smart contracts and pegged insurance. GOGOcoin is a DeFi portal for users to obtain high yields, control savings, and break the shackles of centralized finance. Not only does it provide users with a frictionless experience, but it is also supported by powerful invisible technologies, including on-chain automation, simple one-click interaction for DeFi, and advanced security through NFT smart vaults, all while being the fastest and cheapest to use and POLYGON network, one of the greenest blockchains.
GOGOcoin is built by a global team of 35+ professionals across 3 continents with deep crypto/DeFi expertise, rooted in banking, finance, tech, arts, entertainment and gaming with over 10 years of experience building Multi-billion dollar tech companies like N26, Consensys, Binance, Deutsche Bank and Sovryn. The GOGOcoin team believes that finance should be fully democratized for everyone without the need for technical background or financial knowledge.
- Efficient and convenient: On GOGOcoin’s website, users are able to convert fiat currency to cryptocurrency in seconds through its portal.
- NFT Smart Vaults are non-custodial, on-chain, unique savings accounts fully managed by NFT-managed smart contracts minted specifically for users. Making them one of the most secure and flexible solutions in DeFi. Vault is the interface between user funds and the DeFi protocols that users interact with.
- Transactions require minimal gas fees.
- Keyless Wallet Proxy: Users only need a GOGO account, a credit card and an internet connection to participate. Because it is also censorship-resistant, GOGOcoin cannot take away users’ assets, nor can it prevent users from transferring assets.
One of the main functions of GOGOcoin is to closely interact with the GOGOcoin DeFi protocol through the ability to openly participate in governance.
$GOGO token distribution
- Total Supply:100,000,000 GOGO
- Ecological development and community rewards:33%
- Public offering/IDO:20%
- Liquidity Supply/LP Rewards:15%
- Founding Team:12%
- Private placement:10%
- Strategic Investors and Advisors:3%
- The rest are for legal, marketing, and early community rewards:7%
Users can obtain high returns by using $GOGO tokens or $USDC tokens through three forms of liquidity mining, governance pledge and income aggregation.
Function 1: Liquidity Mining
The GOGO-USDC liquidity pool will be launched on QuickSwap. In order to start the mining process, GOGOnauts needs to provide 50% of $GOGO and 50% of USDC (equivalent in USD value) to get GOGO-USDC LP tokens on Quickswap. Once GOGOnauts own their LP tokens, they can stake them on the official website and generate the best yield.
Feature 2: $GOGO Staking
Users pledge $GOGO on the official website dApp and receive $GOGO governance tokens ($gGOGO) and a certain protocol fee as rewards for community members. Users can earn higher annual returns if they stake and lock up $GOGO for a longer period of time. In this way, we reward loyal users who trust our products.
Feature 3: Revenue Aggregation
First, starting with USDC, a revenue aggregation strategy of unilateral stablecoin collateral will be provided. Currently, these rewards are up to 10% APR and will distribute protocol revenue among stakers.
How to participate
1) Launch BitKeep app, switch to Polygon,
2) Tap Browser, enter “gogocoin” in the search field, then tap the desired search result;
3) Browse DApp details and tap Confirm to access the DApp home page, where you can explore all kinds of its features;
Leave a Reply