Crazy Defense Heroes is a popular Gamefi on Polygon with a total locked asset value of $231.74M and 167K weekly active users. If you want to experience the fun of P2E games, it may be a good choice, taking into account gameplay and revenue.
About Crazy Defense Heroes
Crazy Defense Heroes is a strategy tower defense game in which players develop defense strategies for their heroes and armies by using structures and spells. The game also involves collecting cards and combining them to win boss battles. Players can customize their hero avatars, as well as team up with other players and create clans.
As a P2E game, Crazy Defense Heroes also allows players to earn rewards for participating. Specifically, the creators of the game regularly organize events that give players a chance to win TOWER tokens. TOWER gives players the opportunity to earn money from a large reward pool.
The game is launched by the big company Animoca Brands (the company’s other works include THE sandbox, Crazy Kings, REVV tokens, SAND tokens, etc.). Crazy Defense Heroes is actually a DLC or upgrade expansion of Crazy Kings. Crazy Kings is the company’s old game in December 2017. It can be downloaded in the appstore and Google Play store. Crazy Defense Heroes brings a lot of new upgrades, such as: New heroes, new buildings and spells, a guild system, and more than 500 crazy game levels.
HOW to earn TOWER
- Enter the game Dapp and link to the wallet;
- Get 16 stars from daily battles to receive the “Star Treasure Chest”;
- Open “Star Chest” and complete the calendar check-in on the TOWER Token website on the same day (UTC time zone);
- Complete this process every day to earn tower tokens.
In addition to daily battles and calendar check-ins, the following conditions must be met: l Earn at least 315,000 clone experience points (XP) in Mad Defense Heroes by the end of each month.
How much TOWER can you get
The reward for each eligible player is a shared amount of TOWER tokens from the total reward pool, which may vary from month to month. For example, 1.2 million TOWER tokens were distributed in February 2022.
The exact amount of TOWER a player earns depends on the number of players who meet the monthly XP criteria. The reward will be airdropped to the MetaMask wallet within two weeks after the end of each month.
The TOWER treasure chests are currently all sold out. New players can only trade in the secondary market. The treasure chests are divided into three levels: bronze, silver and gold. Each level contains three random TOWER game card NFTs.
Cards are key gameplay components in the Crazy Kings series, each representing defensive structures, heroes, unique spells and gear, strategically used to prevent hordes of enemies from reaching your base.
The total supply of TOWER tokens is fixed at 10 billion, all minted in one go on February 25, 2021.
There are currently no plans for a private sale of TOWER tokens, TOWER is allocated to 6 pools, the largest of which is the Play-to-Earn pool.
TOWER can be obtained in a number of ways, including:
- Play-to-Earn: Currently, players can earn TOWER coins in crazy defense heroes by increasing their game level to earn XP. You can also earn TOWER coins by playing blockchain games in the future.
- Uniswap: TOWER is currently redeemable on Uniswap via ether (ETH), REVV, Lympo (LYM) and SUPER
- NFT Staking: In the future, players can pledge to produce TOWER through NFT of Staking Crazy Kings.
The TOWER smart contract uses the same code as the REVV smart contract (another project from Animoca Brands).
REVV is fully audited by the CertiK Foundation, a technology-led blockchain security company founded by Yale and Columbia University computer science professors to certify the security and correctness of smart contracts and blockchain protocols. The CertiK audit report is available on GitHub.
How to play the game
1) Launch BitKeep app, switch to Polygon,
2) Tap Browser, enter “Crazy” in the search field, then tap the desired search result;
3) Browse the Dapp information, click [Confirm] to enter the game homepage, register or log in to your account to participate in the game;